3/16/2005

LITTLE VADER BABIES




I have a love hate relationship with movie trailers. I always enjoy watching them but hate it when they reveal too much. The new Star Wars trailer personifies this love hate.

I know I shouldn't but I can't not watch the new Episode III trailer. It's so bad-ass but It makes me so pissed because it gives the whole movie away. Yes, I already know what basically happens but the trailer really spells it out.

The trailer does do it's job though - I can't wait to see the friggin movie. If you want to see the trailer go ahead and click HERE!

But if you don't like spoilers, I suggest you don't. So so damn discipline, unlike me.

1 comment:

Tisha from Texas said...

I am such a Star Wars geek - my kids just don't get it. Of course, the original is what, almost 30 years old? The Power rangers today have better effects right now.
As for the previews, I LOVE THEM. I think I would pay full price just to watch them. Stupid, I know. But they tell a mini story and sometimes, thats all the time I have.
Hope all is well!!