Having a beer or two is recommended while listening.
Some stuff touched on:
- Civil War for Central California.
- What would happen if Huell Howser stopped at Kliens Truck Stop?
- REMOTE: Reid is at The Hemlock hanging with some sweet Fresnans, Dylan Tidyman-Jones and Elliot Johnson. (Nice Blake Jones reference in there.)
- Swim the San Joaquin much?
- Dorktown's bringing Borat back.
- REMOTE: Mikey and Bells at Fulton 55.
- Watch out for the homeless couples in a Madera McDonald's.
- Strange Vine is sharing a stage with The Black Keys!
- MUSIC: Strange Vine "Close Your Eyes".
- Creative Fresno's 'Members Only' party is April 30th!
- Bells gets pulled over.
- Fonzy Eyyys.