Episode 90's audio is a little rough to get through for the first few minutes but it settles down - give it shot. Like always, it's not safe for your mom's ears. Here are some highlights to listen for:
- Clovis folks randomly give out buttdrags.
- Come to Clovis: We're Going To Shoot Someone Today.
- Fresno house tagging.
- Wolf Lakes wedding stories.
- Report your graffiti.
- Buffalo Wild Wings opens in Fresno.
- Tearing down Taco Bells.
- Retail dumpings.
- Music break: I Do Not Exist.
- Fulton 55 opens.
- Bells recommends some Fresno Armenian restaurants.
- Dorktown will never be on Sirius.
- Tony D of KYNO is a fan of Bells.
- Fonzy Eyyyss.
Listen to player above or download: DorktownEpisode90.mp3
Side note: If you're looking for a new drinking game, down a drink everytime Bells says "ninjas".