- Bells may need to take over content control of Dorktown.
- Trumpet Solo may be ending (the Dorktown Band Jinx lives).
- A report from Aaron the La Selva Beach Connection is asked which is better? Santa Cruz's the Catalyst or Fresno's Fulton 55.
- Dorkline Sexline Hotline.
- Reid suggestions Kopi should be on SNL. Kopi's Hairpiece attempts to respond.
- MUSIC BREAK: Fierce Creatures "Ships To Shore".
- A subtle F.U.S.E. Fest announcement.
- REMOTE: At Fulton 55 with Brad and some of the Dead In 60 Years crew.
- Fonzy Eyyss.
Listen in by downloading this: Dorktown94.mp3
Or streaming this:
Opening music: Trumpet Solo "Hard Working Economy"email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org