Well that's what happened to the Original Dorktown #105, with guest Joshua Tehee. Somehow it got deleted. So Josh was nice enough to come back a week later and record it again... half way through, the file imploded on itself and THAT was deleted, but in a whole NEW way. So what you're (hopefully) going to listen to now is the second half or third attempt at #105-C.
In this episode you'll hear:
- Bells and Mikey hanging with Joshua Tehee and Jaime Holt as they talk about their band and how they're playing Fulton 55 Monday night as a fundraiser for Cat House On The Kings.
- One of the "members" of Mr. Rude calls in.
- Josh & Jaime play live.
- Is there somewhere to go on the Fulton Mall?
- What's a merkin?
- Josh & Jaime make a big radio related - EXCLUSIVE to Dorktown - announcement.
- FRESNO "OR GAME".
- A Fresno FAX story.
- How did Dorktown get its lame name?
- Fonzy Eyyys.
Be careful, lot's of cussing as always. Listen or download by clicking: