It happened once over at DI60Y: two local fowl-mouthed and swarthy podcasters coming together on one episode. You would have thought these two would've learned from that episode never to 'cross streams' again - too much shit talking for one person's ears to take.
They did not learn. In this episode of Dorktown, a majority of the DI60Y crew joins Bells, Mikey and Producer B in the Dork studio for a meta local podcast. There's talk of:
- Bullard parties.
- Podcast history lessons.
- DI60Y's beginnings.
- The crews current local video project, Who Eats Brunch.
- How do you get free beer?
- REMOTE: More meta podcasting with the Married Gamers.
- Manchester Barhouse.
- Getting in trouble from podcasting.
- Local celeb loving and bashing.
- Will DI60Y make a Swede this time?
- Pagers ruled.
- FONZY EYYS.
To hear this, stream or download this file:
Click some WEB videos and help DI60Y out.
Dorktown's Facebook. Dorktown's Twitter.
Check Dorktown on iTunes and maybe leave a review or something.