This one won't make the Podcast Hall Of Fame but we're posting in anyway, because, well, we had fun. The Dorktown gang hangs out and talks all kinds of local and what nots:
- Laser Quest must be a front.
- Tioga Sequoia Brewing has hooked Bells.
- A review (sorta) of the Catacomb Party and the Fulton Mall.
- Forit Or Againit: Bringing the COCO Bobblehead to Fresno.
- Fresno Home and Garden Show: Horrid.
- Castillo's impresses.
- MUSIC BREAK: Werebear "Night Of The Werebear"
- Podcaster advice.
- BEER DORK: Beer mules and Dust Bowl Brewing.
- REMOTE: Spokeasy's.
- FONZY EYYS!
Dead In 60's Catacomb Party video.
Ear Candy podcast.
Support Tioga Sequoia Brewing because they are big supporters of Craft Beer, Downtown Fresno and Fresno podcasts!
Check out Dorktown's home, leave a kickass review on iTunes, like their Face and Tweet'um... you know... if you have the time or whatever.